If you know me, you know I have the biggest sweet tooth out of anyone I know. And if you really know me, you know that cookies, no matter what form they come in (no bake, baked, raw cookie dough), are my thing. SO I thought I’d share a tasty, guilt-free no bake cookie recipe with y’all. Satisfying that sweet tooth never tasted so sweet!
The following recipe came from Molly Fay.
3 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
3 tbsp coconut oil
1/2 cup coconut sugar
2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
1 1/4 cup rolled oats
1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
1/3 cup natural peanut butter
1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
pinch of sea salt
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper.
- Add almond milk, coconut oil, cocoa powder and coconut sugar to a medium size saucepan and bring to a low boil over medium heat, stirring frequently!
- Once mixture is bubbling, let boil for 1 minute (keep stirring) and then remove from heat.
- Add peanut butter, oats, shredded coconut, vanilla and salt and combine all ingredients.
- Using a cookie or ice cream scooper (or your hands), place about a tablespoon of the mixture on your prepped baking sheet
- Sprinkle some of the shredded coconut on top and pop in the fridge for a few minutes and you’re ready to go!